|The Pen Warehouse and Snap Products Introduce COVID-19 Workplace Testing
The Pen Warehouse and Snap Products began COVID-19 workplace testing recently with 100% negative results. This government scheme using lateral flow testing kits will help to identify more positive cases of COVID-19, including asymptomatic individuals, and will ensure those that are infected isolate. This will reduce the spread of the virus and protect both employees and their families.
This is a further addition to the companies’ COVID-secure measures, which include:
* Unlimited supply of reusable face masks.
* Automatic hand sanitising stations available at key points in the building.
* In-house manufactured, HSE licensed biofree® sanitiser at every workstation and every desk.
* An infrared thermographic camera installed at the staff entrance which works automatically, creating a safer environment as the handler does not need to be present. Should anyone present with symptoms of a fever, it has an alarm system notifying key staff members.
* Robust in-house manufactured acrylic screen guards in place where desks are positioned towards each other.
* Floor graphics and signage throughout the building to encourage social distancing and display COVID safety guides.
* On site visitors are provided with PPE and are asked to fill out a questionnaire upon arrival for contact tracing purposes, as well as have their temperatures taken.
Helen Dyl, Operations Director, commented: “Employee health and wellbeing is of the utmost importance and we have made every possible effort to keep our staff members safe.” She added, “We manufacture many of these products in-house which has meant we can adapt quickly to the government’s changing requirements, without impacting operations.”