|The 2019 Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards are open for entries
The Stationers’ Company has launched its 2019 Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards, which celebrate the important role that the communications and content industries play in the UK economy.
Entry forms for the awards, which are free to enter, are at https://bit.ly/2DSsUxz and the closing date for completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org is by 6 p.m. on 5 April 2019.
A team of expert judges will be looking for examples of novel products, services or business processes from commercial companies, charities, trade associations, individuals, educational institutions, and public bodies such as museums, libraries, galleries, and archives in the following sectors:
• Digital publishing
• Book and magazine publishing
• Paper and other printing media
• Printing supplies, including inks and coatings, office supplies
• Printing machinery and printing techniques
• Computer software, applications, and games
• Novel methods of communication, marketing, advertising and publishing, including within the broadcasting, print media and digital sectors
• Products or services that streamline doing business in the communications and content sectors
Each entry will be evaluated on the novelty of the innovation, its economic performance or potential, and overall social impact within the UK. There will be awards in key categories, as well as an overall Innovator of the Year.
Jonathan Drori, Chairman of the Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards, says: “These annual awards showcase the innovation by small and large organisations, which drives prosperity and growth, and are a great opportunity for entrants to publicise their achievements.”
Winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony, luncheon, and exhibition of selected entries at Stationers’ Hall, London, on 25 June 2019.