|PRIPLAK introduces its new Digital HP Indigo One Shot certified range
Priplak has announced that it has developed and launched an innovative product specifically designed and certified for digital printing using HP Indigo ‘One Shot Colour’ technology. This Indigo technology allows colour separations to be accumulated on the blanket and transferred to the substrate in a single pass, producing perfect registration even on the most heat-sensitive materials.
New Priplak Digital for HP Indigo One Shot printing, recognises the growing need for a multi-application, strong synthetic media adapted for digital electro inks that is environmentally friendly. It is directly printable with excellent colour reproduction due to its unique surface characteristics. As with all Priplak products, this new sheet is tear and impact resistant and easy to convert after printing using die cutting, punching, gluing and stapling techniques. Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is available in a ream wrapped SRA3+ (320 x 464mm) sheet size.
Priplak has built a reputation for being a strong, yet flexible, plastic sheet that is ideal for communication and display products, packaging and stationery. Manufactured from Polypropylene, Priplak’s new Digital for HP Indigo is up to 35% lighter than other synthetic substrates such as PVC, PET and Polycarbonate. In addition, it contains no harmful additives and is fully REACH compliant. To complete its impressive environmental credentials Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is 100% recyclable.
Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is available in five product variants:
• Backlit 300µm - 273g - specifically designed for illuminated signs and backlit posters. Light diffusing with surface treatment for one side printing. Priplak Backlit is ideally suited to support vivid UV inkjet or UV offset images
• Izilyss Natural 350µm - 318g - translucent appearance with surface treatment for one side printing.
• Izilyss White 350µ - 318g - offering standard opacity with surface treatment for one side printing.
• Izilyss Opaque 280µm - 290g – for increased opacity and surface treatment for two sided printing.
• Izilyss Opaque 440µm - 410gn- offering high levels of opacity with surface treatment for two sided printing.
Simon Lewis, Sales Director said, “Priplak recognises the growth of digital printing for short runs and personalisation and is delighted to launch Priplak Digital HP Indigo to fulfil this need. We have already seen how successfully this product can be printed and converted in Europe and the UK and look forward to developing new sales in this evolving market.”
Priplak is stocked and distributed in the UK by: www.antalis.co.uk and www.ppb.uk.com