|Pantone Introduces PANTONEVIEW.com:
Pantone is introducing PANTONEVIEW.com, a digital subscription service devoted solely to colour. Catering to designers across all areas of design, PANTONEVIEW.com features visual inspiration, critical colour direction and a global perspective on colour from the world's leading experts, enabling users to make more informed decisions and perfect their colour strategy. With a focus on what's really important, PANTONEVIEW.com provides both macro and local views on key colour stories, including insight and analysis on how colour is breaking across different industries and geographies worldwide.
Ideal for creatives around the globe - from students and independent designers to businesses of all sizes and large corporations - the service zeros in on the colour zeitgeist and features comprehensive colour direction, market validation and the psychology behind colour trends. PANTONEVIEW.com includes forecasting and orientation where key colour direction is mapped out six to 12 months ahead of the season, in addition to reporting and analysis as the season progresses, in order to provide colour confirmation and any new colour updates. The site will also feature topical colour news and live events where subscribers can hear directly from a variety of PANTONEVIEW.com's global colour experts.
"Colour is the single most powerful communication tool, influencing 50 to 85 percent of ideas and product purchase decisions. With consumers looking at colour more holistically, colour has become the catalyst of cross-design thinking and the connector across all areas of design," explained Laurie Pressman, vice president of the Pantone Colour Institute. "Offering an affordable digital service like PANTONEVIEW.com - which will be continually updated with valuable colour insights and unique colour perspectives across geographies and industries - will enable our users to stay on top of the latest colour information and gain the actionable colour intelligence they need to make more informed colour decisions."
• Colour View - Colour forecasting reports and analysis by product sector across a variety of industries including apparel, homewares, interior design, graphic design, industrial design and food. In Colour View, the common language of colour is used to link our community to what's happening in parallel areas of design.
• Material View - Comprehensive colour direction and regular updates on the science of colour, i.e., the machines, dyestuffs and R&D, that will change how we choose and look at colour in the future.
• World View - Regional and geographical colour and trend reports providing local viewpoints plus global overviews.
• Expert View - Experts give their views on what is happening in colour in their world or product sector.
• Future View - Strategic information and a long-term look at the influences that will affect colour in the future.
• News and Events - Colour news from around the globe plus live webinars and events featuring PANTONEVIEW.com colour experts and special guests
Pricing and Availability
Subscriptions are available at PANTONEVIEW.com and select Pantone distributors
worldwide for £15.95 per month or £104.95 annually. Students can purchase an annual subscription for £62.95.
A free 30-day trial is available now for download.