|Faster Print Speeds and Exceptional Print Quality from Roland
Roland DG (UK) Ltd. has launched the brand new VersaArt RE-640, a 64 inch eco-solvent printer.
Priced at £10,999 and offering superb performance and productivity, Roland has once again smashed the barriers of entry to high speed sign and display production. The price includes a one year RolandCare Silver warranty and an Intermediate Digital Print course at the Roland DG Academy.
"The new VersaArt printer is designed to meet the demands of today's global marketplace by providing high speed printing and impressive colour reproduction at an affordable price point," said Brett Newman, Technical Director, Roland DG (UK). "Sign shops and print providers will appreciate the performance features, versatility and outstanding overall value offered by our eco-solvent RE-640. It offers the fast production environment a balance between speed and quality that is unmatched at this price point in the UK."
Engineered for long, unattended production runs, the new VersaArt features Roland's latest print head technology for outstanding image quality. The VersaArt's unique eight channel print head accurately reproduces the finest details while delivering vibrant high density colours for flawless photographic reproductions, smooth gradations and superb contrast. A mirrored dual CMYK ink configuration (CMYKKYMC) produces unrivalled colour consistency, even in the fastest print mode of 23.1 m2/hr. In fact, with the new VersaArt, the image quality achieved in high speed mode equals that of the previous model's standard mode. As a result, high quality prints can be produced much faster.
VersaArt RE-640 features:
· 64-inch wide-format eco-solvent inkjet printer featuring Eco-Sol Max ink.
· Four colours (dual CMYK).
· Roland OnSupportRemotely track production with alerts to your computer or smart phone when ink is low or a job is finished.
· Advanced print head technology for exceptional print quality. Variable droplet control produces droplets in seven different sizes to accurately reproduce every detail. Mirrored eight channel ink configuration ensures colour consistency at all print speeds Roland Intelligent Pass Control virtually eliminates banding
· Maximum print speed 23.1m2/hr.
· Easy maintenance and low running costs. Automated cleaning function to minimise ink consumption. A dual-wiping system effectively removes dust and debris from the print head to reduce maintenance requirements
· Powerful, easy to use Roland VersaWorks RIP software. Media profiles that automatically adjust the colour, amount of ink and other factors critical to print quality. Easy to use interface for quality results from the very first print
· Energy Star and Roland ECO label certified for environmentally friendly operation and long- erm performance
· Unmatched service and support with Roland DG Care, Academy and Creative Centre
Service and Support Resources
For added value, Roland products are backed by Roland DG Care, providing reliable, world class service and support for all Roland products over their lifespan. Roland DG Academy teaches everything from printer basics to advanced production techniques, applications and more. The Roland DG Creative Centre is an extensive gallery of real-world applications and a great source of inspiration for new creative ideas at the Roland head office near Bristol.
For more information on Roland's VersaART RE-640 printer visit www.rolanddg.co.uk/RE-640 or call 0845 230 90 60