Signwaves has launched a wave of new products, including new snapframes, brochure displays and chalkboards.Following their biggest and best ever show at Sign & Digital UK earlier this year, Signwaves continues to expand and improve its product range, opening up new opportunities for sign companies and shopfitters.
New products include:
• Standard Snapframes - now available in black, gold, wood, chrome and stainless steel standard finishes
• Counterstand Snapframes - freestanding snapframes in silver, black and wood finishes
• GripChalkers - table top chalkboards with 'grip-action' bases
• Brochure Island Stands - 'Diamond' (10 x A4), 'Hexagonal' (15 x A4), 'Small Oval' (16 x A4) and 'Large Oval' (24 x A4)
• Portland Menustand - portrait and landscape poster display in one, plus adjustable height
• GripTalkers - table top menu holders with 'grip-action' basesAll are finished to an extremely high standard and include many unique features. Most lines are held in stock and ready for immediate despatch.Steve Gilbert, Signwaves Sales Director, commented: "We are committed to continually improving and expanding our range to ensure it's always the best it's ever been, providing the best possible selection for our trade customers to choose from. These new products will add variety to their offer and, with our extremely competitive prices, increase opportunities to add value. Watch this space for more new products and improvements in the months ahead."
For further information on all Signwaves' products, visit www.signwaves.co.uk, call 01493 419333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.