|Keen To Be Green
|Business Link has launched a new 'Green Theme' to help all UK businesses save money by becoming a greener business. Business Link Encourages CSN Readers businesses to Go Green and Prosper.The new 'Environment and Efficiency' Theme, available online at www.businesslink.gov.uk, offers specific information on how businesses can gain bottom line benefits by tackling environmental issues relevant to their business. Whether it's advice on reducing waste, marketing green credentials or understanding your legal obligations, Business Link is the essential destination for all UK businesses seeking advice on 'going green'.Teri McSherry Head of Content at www.businesslink.gov.uk says: "Our new Environment and Efficiency Theme is designed to help businesses positively embrace becoming eco-friendly and realising the benefits of being a 'green' business. The theme covers a wide range of 'green' issues with practical advice and tools to help understand and implement each. We urge all businesses to think Business Link and improve profit margins through resource efficiency."
The Environment and Efficiency Theme covers topics such as:
• The direct business benefits of being green
• How to manage a greener business
• Support and advice available for businesses on environmental issues
• How to grow your business through sustainable innovation
• How to make your business more sustainable
• How to prevent your business causing pollution
• How to understand your legal compliance and waste responsibilitiesBusiness Link has created a number of interactive and handy tools to help businesses with green issues, including; 'How to assess environmental compliance' and another to help 'Identify where cost savings can be made'.Businesses can also sign up for email alerts to ensure they remain a step ahead and fully informed on environmental requirements.Business Link services and support can be accessed through; advisors in your local area, by calling the national support line on 0845 600 9 006 or by visiting www.businesslink.gov.uk.